Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.036 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,111 (R$ 6,439) in Belford Roxo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)