Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.512 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,530 (£1,707) in Belfast.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)