Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.986 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,635 (R$ 7,873) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)