Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.043 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,772 (R$ 6,250) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (18 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (43 minutes ago)