Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02405 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,596 (482,228 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (29 minutes ago)