Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02424 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,056 (456,119 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)