Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02382 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,933 (375,071 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (42 minutes ago)