Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02373 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,989 (420,979 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)