Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02403 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,029 (458,983 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)