Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.212 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,088 (3,204 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)