Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.472 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 67% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,840 (3,172 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)