Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.633 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 72% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,795 (2,581 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)