Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.558 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 72% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,158 (2,408 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (22 minutes ago)