Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00454 DKK / LBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 17% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,300 (4,027,121 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (37 minutes ago)