Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 818 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00405 DKK / LBP *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 46% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr36,452 (9,006,531 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zabrze costs 150 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)