Cost of living comparison between Beira, Mozambique and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08736 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,142 (104,646 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)