Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 934 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,064 (元18,020) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)