Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 654 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.969 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,880 (21,544元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (32 minutes ago)