Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 857 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,162 (元19,016) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)