Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.790 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,612 (12,071 ₪) in Beersheba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)