Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.714 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,794 (12,130 ₪) in Beersheba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 20 B/. (about 1 hour ago)