Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.394 DKK / GEL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,635 (3,607 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.99 (about 1 hour ago)