Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.658 DKK / GEL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,560 (1,715 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)