Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.501 DKK / GEL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,132 (4,451 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)