Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00176 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,724 (6,092,034 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)