Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05565 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,605 (226,509 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (31 minutes ago)