Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05563 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,096 (217,454 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)