Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06401 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,509 (132,925 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)