Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05484 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,161 (203,521 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)