Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05495 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,541 (228,235 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)