Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,597 (2,604,901 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)