Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01137 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 12% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,543 (2,159,497 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)