Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01139 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,833 (2,444,324 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)