Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.422 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,344 (EC$8,812) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)