Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00517 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,824 (3,058,614 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (38 minutes ago)