Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00601 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,417 (2,064,545 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)