Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00542 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,425 (2,659,449 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)