Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.980 DKK / CHF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 43% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,913 (CHF 2,566) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)