Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00202 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,004 (COL$5,936,426) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €16 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php52 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 36,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)