Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00211 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,141 (COL$6,239,422) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vladivostok costs руб 30,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)