Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00213 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,560 (COL$6,372,737) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)