Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.685 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,378 (Bs 20,993) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)