Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,042 (Bs 34,768) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)