Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,441 (Bs 20,791) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)