Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 22% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,246 (Bs 22,050) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)