Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10725 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,638 (руб 80,544) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)