Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.932 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,426 (﷼ 1,324) in Barka'.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)