Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,492 (€2,218) in Bari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)