Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.462 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,800 (€2,385) in Bari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (29 minutes ago)