Cost of living comparison between Bareilly, India and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09905 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,464 (₨65,262) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Guam costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$135 (about 3 hours ago)