Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.693 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,121 (Bs 18,934) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)