Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,612 (Bs 134,363,921) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)