Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,749 (Bs 35,632) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)