Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.694 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,461 (Bs 28,051) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)