Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,664 (€2,106) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (32 minutes ago)