Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,358 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.433 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr25,351 (€3,411) in Barcelona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $26,869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Aarau costs CHF 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 70 B/. (about 3 hours ago)