Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.104 DKK / BYN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,620 (5,354 BYN) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)