Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.976 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,168 (元10,422) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)