Cost of living in Baotou, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.969 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,498 (17,022元) in Baotou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)