Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,439 (元13,116) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)