Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.001 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,474 (元12,467) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)