Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,411 (Rp 44,919,232) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)