Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,405 (Rp 43,726,558) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)