Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.800 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,703 (2,817KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)