Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.815 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,423 (2,732KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)