Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.803 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,021 (2,635KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)