Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12805 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,935 (RD$ 163,482) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)