Cost of living comparison between Baní, Dominican Republic and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14861 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,653 (RD$ 85,140) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)