Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13373 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,813 (RD$ 133,201) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)