Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15113 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,135 (RD$ 67,061) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)