Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,754 prices entered by 676 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09305 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,322 (₨89,427) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)