Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,435 prices entered by 594 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09203 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,466 (₨135,461) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)