Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,747 (Rp 14,985,973) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £18 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montclair, New Jersey costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zadar costs 160 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)