Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00049 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,357 (Rp 17,127,488) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 114 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$847 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)