Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.597 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,213 (7,019TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hamilton costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)