Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.368 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,699 (7,823TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)