Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.627 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,933 (6,103TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)