Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.654 DKK / BND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,062 (B$3,881) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)