Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.944 DKK / BND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,747 (B$3,792) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Funchal, Madeira costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toledo, Ohio costs $0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Volgograd costs руб 350 (about 2 hours ago)