Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.588 DKK / BND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,355 (B$4,000) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)