Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.014 DKK / BND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,216 (B$2,038) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)