Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.949 DKK / BND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,661 (B$2,558) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)