Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,479 (Rp 20,035,318) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)