Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,073 (Rp 36,869,669) in Banda Aceh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (16 minutes ago)