Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01137 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,673 (1,378,666 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)