Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01123 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,277 (826,360 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (43 minutes ago)