Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01120 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,835 (1,502,789 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)