Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.156 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,744 (R$ 8,431) in Balneario Camboriu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tegucigalpa costs L 55 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gibraltar costs £5,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr119 (about 1 hour ago)