Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.749 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 4% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,997 (AU$5,263) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)