Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,859 (Rp 31,097,978) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)