Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,988 (Rp 23,355,403) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)