Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.011 DKK / AZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,833 (1,454 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)