Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,545 (7,215 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (33 minutes ago)