Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.628 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,600 (5,895 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)