Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.655 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,160 (4,930 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (35 minutes ago)