Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06002 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,001 (₨366,530) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)