Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.448 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,212 (€2,042) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (39 minutes ago)