Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.433 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,319 (€1,388) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)