Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12158 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,157 (Php99,994) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (44 minutes ago)