Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13319 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,053 (Php60,464) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)