Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11676 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,727 (Php83,308) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)