Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12480 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,999 (Php80,117) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)