Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10950 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,848 (RD$ 117,331) in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £54 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Loreto costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €26,473 (about 1 hour ago)