Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19024 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,818 (88,403 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)