Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.800 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,632 (5,352TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)