Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,721 (3,013TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)